Production services

Film Permits in Recreational Areas

Film Permits in Recreational Areas
If the filming is conducted in the recreational areas, then a permit is needed from the City of Helsinki's Sports Department (Liikuntavirasto). Recreational areas include sport halls, ski tracks, trails, skating rinks.

When requesting film permits, please supply the following information:

- full name of person requiring the permit, company he/she represents and name of the production
- contact information of person requiring the permit
- total number of people in film crew
- purpose, time, place and duration of filming