Production services

Traffic Arrangements

Traffic Arrangements
Traffic Arrangements
If filming in public spaces restricts the movement of others or requires traffic arrangements, notification must be given to the police. In addition, permission is required from the landowner or property holder.

When requesting film permits, please supply the following information:

- full name of person requiring the permit, company he/she represents and name of the production
- contact information of person requiring the permit
- total number of people in film crew
- purpose, time, place and duration of filming
, ,